x

How to move the quantity to the top of the screen?

When we are entering a customer's order we have to scroll all the way down past the modifiers to get to the quantity.  This is a real pain and slows down the process when they don't modify the item and want more than one.  Is there a way to move the quantity up to the top above the modifiers?  Thanks so much.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

There isn't a way to do this currently.  I too wish the quantity was at or near the top.

Message 2 of 7
Square

@VanKalkerFarms - Thanks for your help. I'll be sure to pass along the feedback!

@soliztacos -  If their answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 7

This wasn't available in 2016 and still isn't available.  Any chance this is in the works?

Message 4 of 7
Super Seller

Message 5 of 7

I too would like this feature - we have a huge list of Modifiers and scrolling down is a real drag...

Message 6 of 7

It is 2021 and we still are not able to pull the quantity button to the top of the page above the modifiers. Seems like this is a simple step for square to do. It is such a royal pain to have to scroll all the way past modifiers to select the quantity. So frustrating!!

Message 7 of 7