x

Is there a way to control the format of text in campaign fields?

Is there a way to control the format of text in campaign fields?  I'd like to have basic format control such as font selection, size, bold, italic, underline, and justification (left, center, right)  Just looking for basic rich text formating control.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Formating text in a campaign

@DawnB - I'm incredibly excited to share some great news with you! We've just added a toolbar for text formatting options in Square Marketing. You can now make text bold, italic, add a link, change between heading sizes, and choose a font and color for headings. You'll have to let me know what you think after trying it out!

2 REPLIES 2
Square

Hello! While we don't currently offer the ability to customize the text within marketing emails, I can definitely understand your desire to better customize messages to your customers. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product liaison team! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3
Square

@DawnB - I'm incredibly excited to share some great news with you! We've just added a toolbar for text formatting options in Square Marketing. You can now make text bold, italic, add a link, change between heading sizes, and choose a font and color for headings. You'll have to let me know what you think after trying it out!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 3