x

Is there a way to send the link for a specific service ONLY?

Is there a way to send a link for a specific service ONLY? not showing all the other services available

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

@leesaonxm - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! 👏  We're happy to have you.

As for your question, this isn't a feature that we currently offer, but I'd love to hear more about your business and how it would be helpful. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

The only link I see in my SquareUp Appointments Dashboard links to my entire booking calendar, meaning it shows my services... but I only have ONE service, so I don't want people to have to click BOOK NOW next to that service. I want to link directly to the booking calendar for that service to save them a step and avoid a weird landing page. It appears that the link doesn't change when I click the BOOK NOW button, so no matter what I do the link goes to the page where you have to select your service. Help!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @craftsonwheelz

Thanks for sharing your specific business need for this. This isn't something available at the moment, but I've moved your post over 

to this existing thread, as one of your fellow sellers requested something similar (linking direct to specific service rather than date/time). 

It sounds like this is something that could gain more seller interest, so I'll raise this to our Appointments team and hopefully something gets moving on this feature in the near future. 

Message 4 of 4