x
Beta Member

Links on Product pages on online stores to share to Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Email

In my online store (mashascorner.com), specifically on the product listing pages (or in the system for that matter) there is no ability for me, or for visitors, to share my product listings by clicking a link/button to Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or to email a link to themselves or others. GoDaddy has this standard as well as Shopify. Am I just not finding this option? Is this planned to be added as options?  Spoke with a representative on chat, and he thought it might be slated for the future.  Also asked that I post this in the Weebly Community forum, but thought that I would post it here also if that makes sense for an UP-VOTE to add it to the Square/Weebly online webstore/online stores functionality.

Very happy with the addition of options earlier in the year, and look forward to seeing how the web builder functionality moves forward.  But I think this is one of the few options that will help level up the Square/Weebly online store experience.  Having that link right by the product itself where someone can send a link back to themselves or others or share on their social media directly can not be duplicated.  Please comment in this regard if you could please.  Thank you very much!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @mashascorner 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you join us here. Good to hear from you again!

Thanks for flagging this over to us, as well giving us insight into your conversation with our Support Team. You are correct, here. This feature is an outstanding Feature Request currently for the Square Online Store. We do have a formal integration for Instagram and Square Appointments booking, but obviously that is not related specifically to sharing products from the actual Online Store.

We've seen an ample amount of new features be introduced into the Online Store since the onset of COVID, and we are continuing to push out new features each day. I can't confirm specific new features in terms of ETA, but I can confirm that specific item link social sharing is expected to come down the pipeline. We will make note to inform you and others who have requested at the time of launch. 

Thanks, again! We hope to bounce back with more info for you soon. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2