x

New Time-card view in Payroll + Automated withdraws

*I just ran payroll and I have to say I do not like the new view for time cards. I miss the blocks to show when employees clock in/out and when they overlap with other employees. The old view was MUCH easier to determine if an employee forgot to clock out and to confirm the correct hours. Please change this back! 

*Other changes I would love to see to simplify things on my end: If an employee doesn't receive a pay check one week, their auto drafts for insurance does not roll to the next payroll. Unless I've missed something, I assume I have to manually edit the deduction in their employee profile for the missed week and then manually edit it back to the original amount weekly amount after that pay period. 

*I would also like to see an additional column for "additional payments". It would be nice if we could re-name the "additional payments columns as well. We are commission based, so some of our staff does not get paid hourly, but they get paid on 2 separate totals: service commissions & retail commission. I would like to separate them out on their paycheck with out having to write a memo for each check to spell out their totals for them. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @ReginaClose - Thanks for the sharing what you want to see changed with Payroll! We depend on your suggestions about our products so our Team can make improvements accordingly. 

I've looped in the Payroll Team to see if there was anything to share on these features but I'm afraid there's currently nothing to report on this. I've moved your post to our Feature Request board so other Seller's asking for the same thing can comment. 

Thanks for understanding! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2