x

Online Store Payment options in addition to credit or debit cards

I am setting up an online store to sell jewelry.  Since a large component of my customer population will probably be high school and college students, I need a way to accept payments in addition to credit or debit cards.  For a lot of these students, they want to pick up their purchases and pay cash.  I tried to get around the current setup which doesn't allow cash payments by creating a 100% discount (promo code).  That didn't work for 2 reasons - Square doesn't allow a 100% discount and the payment screen in the online store requires entering credit or debit card information.  So then I thought that there might be an option on the customer profile that says to invoice the customer;  But I didn't see this option on the customer profile and there wasn't a way to capture it as a payment option on the online store payment screen.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can configure Square's online store to meet my objectives?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

There is no way to do this with the Square online store.  The only thing you can do is ad some verbiage to your store and/or site letting them know to contact you for other payment plan options.  Then you can make the sell and send them a recurring invoice.

Message 2 of 2