x

Please add email extensions

It would be helpful if Square would add some default email addresses when customers sign out and want receipts. So, instead of typing jsmith@gmail.com the customer would only type jsmith, then select the @gmail.com button.

Also, since we are a school, most of our customers use their school email so it would be nice to add our own such as @harvard.edu (we are not Harvard, just an example.)

This would greatly speed up our checkout process.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @mremele! This sounds like it could definitely be a useful time saving feature! I'll be sure to pass the suggestion along to our product liaison team. For more details on the feature request process, I'd recommend checking out this thread by Kelly. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Best Answer

Hi @mremele! This sounds like it could definitely be a useful time saving feature! I'll be sure to pass the suggestion along to our product liaison team. For more details on the feature request process, I'd recommend checking out this thread by Kelly. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3

Like to get mail

Message 3 of 3