x

Reduce deposits to monthly or bi monthly.

I want to only receive square deposits monthly or bi monthly. Entering each transaction we receive individually takes too much time and is bogging down our system,  How do I change account settings to only receive deposits once or twice a month?

- the accountant.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there @shcadmin --

Welcome to the Seller Community! 

This is an excellent question and I am happy you reached out. Right now, we don't offer monthly or bi-monthly transfers. The options we offer now are Next Business Day, Same Day, and Instant. You can find out more about them here. 

I appreciate you reaching out about transfers, other sellers have made a similar request. This will be tagged for the Product Team to add to the current request. Please keep an eye out for our Product Update emails for new launches. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there @shcadmin --

Welcome to the Seller Community! 

This is an excellent question and I am happy you reached out. Right now, we don't offer monthly or bi-monthly transfers. The options we offer now are Next Business Day, Same Day, and Instant. You can find out more about them here. 

I appreciate you reaching out about transfers, other sellers have made a similar request. This will be tagged for the Product Team to add to the current request. Please keep an eye out for our Product Update emails for new launches. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2