x
Beta Member

new customer info from online store in square

Customer directory not populating with new customer info from online store.  Weebly being used for online store.  Ran a test transaction that went through fine.  I see the sale and transaction on square, but can not reference the customer's information in my square customer directory.  any help?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the seller community, @BJsCarwash. Thanks for bringing this up!

I went to check on this, and the ability to auto-import customer information to your Directory from your Weebly site is not available at this time. As a possible workaround, you might consider importing customer information from the online Square Dashboard. For step-by-steps, have a look here: Import Customers.

We will announce any updates as we're constantly working to improve our integrations and automate more tasks. Please do keep in touch and let us know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the seller community, @BJsCarwash. Thanks for bringing this up!

I went to check on this, and the ability to auto-import customer information to your Directory from your Weebly site is not available at this time. As a possible workaround, you might consider importing customer information from the online Square Dashboard. For step-by-steps, have a look here: Import Customers.

We will announce any updates as we're constantly working to improve our integrations and automate more tasks. Please do keep in touch and let us know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Howdy all, 

I am getting online orders.  But those customers are not making it into my Customer Directory on my Square Dashboard. 

Which, I would really like to see them there. 

Can you lend a Brother a hand?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @donaldeisenhart - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussed this topic as well.

Please see the reply from one of our Community Moderators, @Tom, which has been marked as the Best Answer.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4