Clothing line

Hello, I started a clothing line https://www.artistdione.org 

I am interested in increasing traffic to my website,…. do I need to use SEO 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Artistdione, welcome to the Seller Community! 🙂 

Totally agree with Max here, SEO is a great way to build traffic. We also have some other helpful tips that can help while you're getting started and learning about SEO. 

• Spread the word: Tell your customers, family, and friends about your site.
  • Update regularly: Keep your website content fresh with Square Online blog posts to give visitors a reason to come back.
  • Use your social networks: Post your site to Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, or other social networks whenever you update your content.
  • Promote your site: Add a link to your email signature, and include a link to your site when you post to forums or comment on articles.
  • Start an email newsletter: Use newsletter signup pop-ups on your site as a tool to bring visitors back to your website and continue email promotions with email marketing.
  • Get reciprocal links: Swap links with other websites that have a similar audience to drive free, qualified traffic. The Seller Community in particular is a great place to do this 🌟 

If you have any questions, let us know - we're here to help you get set up! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@Artistdione welcome to the Seller Community and congrats on launching your clothing line!

Yes, SEO definitely does help with organic search traffic to find your website. I'd also suggest looking into other marketing efforts such as paid ads, partnerships with other brands, and so on.

Here's a great resource on SEO tips for your Square website!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Artistdione, welcome to the Seller Community! 🙂 

Totally agree with Max here, SEO is a great way to build traffic. We also have some other helpful tips that can help while you're getting started and learning about SEO. 

• Spread the word: Tell your customers, family, and friends about your site.
  • Update regularly: Keep your website content fresh with Square Online blog posts to give visitors a reason to come back.
  • Use your social networks: Post your site to Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, or other social networks whenever you update your content.
  • Promote your site: Add a link to your email signature, and include a link to your site when you post to forums or comment on articles.
  • Start an email newsletter: Use newsletter signup pop-ups on your site as a tool to bring visitors back to your website and continue email promotions with email marketing.
  • Get reciprocal links: Swap links with other websites that have a similar audience to drive free, qualified traffic. The Seller Community in particular is a great place to do this 🌟 

If you have any questions, let us know - we're here to help you get set up! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 3