x
Beta Member

Loyalty Online

I use the loyalty program and love it!  However its not super intuitive for online customers.  Does anyone know if there is a way to allow customers to check their rewards before checkout?  Right now they have to add items to their cart and put in their phone number to checkout before it will show them if they have a reward available.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @renmishele 

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to Square Loyalty. At this time the best way for your customers to see their available rewards would be from the last email or receipt they have received from you. 

Customer accounts are currently a feature request. I will pass your question over to our product team for their visibility and consideration when working on future updates. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

@renmishele here is a suggested workaround we use:

If you navigate to Loyalty>Marketing>Other in your Square Dashboard there is a custom link for your Square Loyalty program. Customers can use it to check their loyalty status or enroll in your loyalty program. We added this link to our website as an easy way for customers to sign up or check in on their loyalty account. Customers can also use this to link a card to their loyalty account so points are automatically assigned (in most cases) if they pay with that card either online or in-store.

You can also enable Cash App integration under Loyalty>Settings if you have customers who use this.

Hope that helps!

Message 3 of 3