x
Admin

Get Expert Feedback on your Square Online Store

Hello Seller Community 👋!

Do you have any burning questions about your online store? Are you unsure what to do next, or if you’re doing everything right? Or just looking for some overall feedback?

From 30th September, @AdamB, who is the Seller Community Manager for Square Online and product expert will join us to take a look at your online store, let you know what’s working, what isn’t, and what you can do to take it to the next level! 📈  ⤴️

How it works

Hit reply on this thread and share the website address of your store. We’ll be reviewing sites from 30th September so make sure to share your sites before 30th September to get advice and tips you can use to up your game!

Share your site below!

Edit: Due to the number of responses, we've also brought in fellow Square Online expert and Community Moderator @BernadetteA!

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 152
Report Inappropriate Content
151 REPLIES 151

Message 148 of 152

How can I find someone to review my site?

Bscho
Message 149 of 152

squaresbay.com

Bscho
Message 150 of 152

Home | Chichester Harbour Veterans Club (square.site)

Our main activity is a free monthly meeting for veterans. We want to use this site to let people book into the meetings (which we offer as items) and then choose a meal, just a hot drink, or neither. If they choose neither, we still want them to be able to checkout to make a booking; if they choose the other options, it adds a price (from "Variations") and they then pay via the checkout. Is that going to work? WIll Square still enter the "order" if a veteran chooses the free variation? Where would I then find the order? Is there a better way to set this up without paying extra subscriptions (we are a charity for veterans and cannot afford monthly fees - % of purchases is fine

Message 151 of 152

Message 152 of 152