x
Admin

Learning and Networking Events in the Square Seller Community

Here in the Seller Community, we strive to help sellers get the most out of Square's products by connecting you to product teams, industry experts, and even fellow community members (see Super Sellers!). There are many ways to engage with these experts including question and answer sessions (Q&As), webinars, and additional events listed on the Events Calendar.

Event Calendar

The Seller Community Event Calendar is the hub that connects you with upcoming Q&A, webinar, and in-person events which are run by Square as well as other organizations! Be sure to bookmark the Event Calendar on your desktop or mobile device, and you'll be able to keep tabs on upcoming programming. Each post will have registration instructions and you can sign up for automated reminders.

Seller Community Q&As

What is a Seller Community Q&A?

A Seller Community Q&A is a question and answer session that takes place in writing, within the thread itself. Get in touch directly with a Square product team member or industry expert on a specific date and time!

How to participate:

The host (or moderator) will publish an introduction post where you can reply with questions, suggestions, and other feedback leading up to a given date/time. The host then replies in the thread at the date/time mentioned in the introduction.

Can't make it to the Q&A at the specific time?
No sweat — once you've published your reply, keep an eye out for email notifications and refer back to the host's summary of the discussion at a later date.

Webinars

What are webinars?

A webinar is an online workshop that turns a presentation into a real-time conversation, via a video or live chat platform. Various teams at Square host webinars and we also source webinars with third parties for in-depth resources that are valuable for your business.

How to participate:

Keep an eye on the Seller Community Event Calendar for upcoming events with the 'webinar' tag. Look for the blue 'Register' or 'RSVP' button within the post, then follow the steps to enroll in the webinar.

Can't make it to the webinar at the specific time? Go ahead and register anyway — in most cases, the webinar host will send out a recording that you can view after the fact.

Looking to learn more about a specific product or service?

Let us know in the survey below:

Survey takes less than 5 minutes — click the blue button to continue.

TAKE THE COMMUNITY EVENTS SURVEY

We've only scratched the surface with our current event programming and look forward to connecting with you in new ways!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing, @TCSlaguna! We will certainly keep that in mind!

If you (or anyone else) have more feedback on what kinds of products and services you'd like to learn more about, please take a few moments to share your thoughts in the survey below:

️ Tom | he/him

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Thanks @Tom - I have attended several of these and learned a lot!

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 2 of 9
Admin

Awesome, thank you @MudFire_Deanna! I'm glad they were helpful. 💯

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 9
Super Seller

Hey @Tom 

I really enjoy the Q&A sessions and webinars. I learn a lot from the Square team and fellow sellers. 

I would be interested in a Text Marketing webinar to see how sellers use it and what is most effective for sellers. 

Thanks!

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing, @TCSlaguna! We will certainly keep that in mind!

If you (or anyone else) have more feedback on what kinds of products and services you'd like to learn more about, please take a few moments to share your thoughts in the survey below:

️ Tom | he/him
Message 5 of 9
Super Seller

I'm looking forward to being more active in the community... the last month was a little crazy for me but I love all the support and community events. I think they provide an opportunity to connect with our colleagues and support each other in achieving great new things with all the amazing square features. I feel like there is always something to learn with this platform!

Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

Great news! I checked out the calendar and the most upcoming event, the financial plan webinar, gives me a 404 error code when I go to RSVP. Does this happen to any body else?

Carmelita Thompson - Owner of Wholistic Botanica

https://www.wholisticbotanica.com/
Message 7 of 9
Admin

Hi @WholisticHeals, thanks for flagging that and sorry for the trouble! I'm running into that issue as well. 😅 I'm looking into that error code now and will update you as soon as possible.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 8 of 9
Admin

Update: The link redirect issue is resolved. You can now register for the upcoming SBA webinars in the Community Events Calendar. Let us know if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 9 of 9