x

Two different business names on one square account?

Hello there! 

I have been using Square for about a year now since starting my business and it has been great. Recently I opened up a second brand and I wanted to be able to send contracts and invoices using that brand name separate from my other business. Support has advised me there is no way to do this which isn't a huge deal but I think it would be a great feature if we could have more than one business name so that all of our income sources can be in one place rather than having to start a whole other account. 

Thanks for reading!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Have you tried building it under a different "location" in Square.  You can have more than one location on one account but not sure how the naming on that works.  Might be worth a look.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Best Answer

Have you tried building it under a different "location" in Square.  You can have more than one location on one account but not sure how the naming on that works.  Might be worth a look.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 2 of 4

Hey Doran I checked because I didn't know what locations were since my business is all online I have never used it. Thank you so much for bring it up, this is exactly what I was looking for! You're awesome!

Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

YAY!  I'm glad it worked for you.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 4 of 4