x

3 for 2 discount

Hi, 

I've been looking into doing a 3 for 2 deal on my online click and collect store and I can't seem to work out if you can do this. Does anyone know if you can do this and how you set it up?

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @UnionofStudents

Before I start looking into this further, can you let me know if you are using the Square Online site for click & collect or is the site hosted on one of our third-party platforms

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 6

Hi Tranguyen, 

It's the square online site 🙂 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for your reply @UnionofStudents

The ability to create a 3 for 2 deal with Square Online site is currently a feature request. Right now, a workaround would be to setup a separate item called "3 for 2" and have the different products as modifiers that customers can select. 

The only downside is that if you are tracking inventory, the modifiers won't come from the same inventory source/stock source as the product item itself, so there may be some issue with reporting. 

Tra
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for your reply 🙂 

As its currently an feature request, does this mean its being worked on? If so do you know when it'd be ready? As we're not launching the store now. Unfortunately the workaround would not work for us due to keeping track of inventory. 

Thanks, 

Message 5 of 6
Admin

While it's on the radar for our Product team to work on, I don't have an exact timeline or date to share as to when the feature will be available unfortunately. However, I'll definitely follow up when i have more information or update to share.

If you are interested in learning more about feature requests and the Seller Community, this article explains it in more details

Tra
Message 6 of 6