x

Automatic Serials sent to customer option

Hi Guys,

I am new to square and absbolutely loving it, everything was so simple to setup and no problems whatsoever.

However we are a software development company who our users purchase licence to our software, if there an option for square to automatically sent the users serial code and product download the user so I don't need to be active 24/7 on the website to manually fufil orders?

Hopefully this is already an active feature already, I did a couple of searches and couldn't find anything around this topic.

Any Help appreciated 🙂

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @moleskn, delighted to hear about your experience with Square to date!

It sounds like you're emailing the licence information to your customers? Unfortunately, at this time there is no way to automate this. For now, you could update the confirmation email to include information about when customers will receive their licence. For example, you could add something like 'orders placed before 5pm Monday-Friday will be fulfilled on the same day / orders placed after 5pm and on weekends will be fulfilled on the next working day.' Just an idea! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I would look into zapier or automate as should be quite straight forward, a confirmation email of payment can be the trigger, and the action can be to send the person the email.

Message 3 of 3