x

BUG: Says it can't save item because there is no price set

Another bug to sort out and a few suggestions team.

Added a new item, with modifiers etc and came to save it and it put up the following error message:

weebly can`t save item.jpg

Of course there was a price set. Tried all ways to make this work to no avail as I did not want to lose all my work on the item. Eventually gave up and clicked Cancel. When back at Item library clicked on Item and it went in with everything I had input - perfect. So all was OK but you told me it wasn't.

While you are sorting that one out could you also fix the problem in Edit Item where the stock shown is not updated on the main screen after you update it in Update Stock. It only updates the stock shown after you Save and go back in. Pretty annoying and fixable. At least Square is able to do that.

While I am this could you also put the page controls in Item Library at the top right as well as at the bottom right of the list please, as is customary. It makes it more user friendly if one has many items in the list and has page length set to 50 not to have to scroll down every time to flick onto the next (or previous)  page when you know the item is near the top of the next (or previous) page.

Thanks, over to you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @twowhales!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

Really sorry to hear about this experience. Just to address the first issue mentioned, are you entering the price within Square Dashboard > Item Library, or within Square Online Store > Items? 

Let me know so I can look into that initial problem. As for your other comments on the appearance and item visibility, this is feedback we've heard before, and our Product Team is aware of. We're still working on the best way to format the Item Library page. Please keep an eye out for updates. 

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Isabelleโ€”I was editing via Online Store>Items.... I think that you do refer to it as Weebly on this site too?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @twowhales!

Glad that resolved the issue. Yes, it's confusing. We acquired Weebly so technically it's the Square Online Store powered by Weebly. Either term works. Thanks for your time and let me know if anything else comes up! โœจ

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4