x

Square Appointments Not Working

My Square appointment booking system loads properly on my website, but then it freezes and I can't scroll up or down to see the different options of services to book. I run a spa and just announced my reopening today (after being closed due to covid for 3 months!) I really need the scroll to work properly so that clients can book appointments. Can someone please help me?

I just added an online store to my website through Wix, so i'm wondering if this may be interfering? Also, it says that my "services" have been moved to "items" on my Squareup profile. Not sure why - but these may be clues to help resolve the problem.

Thank you!

Julia

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @juliaskinbeauty ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us. So sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with your Appointments connection. We are here to help!

These glitches sound like they may be stemming from a software issue with your browser. What kind of browser are you using to access your Appointments? 

We would recommend following this helpful troubleshooting guideline resource to help work through any outstanding kinks the dashboard may experience when trying to use Appointments. 

Give that a shot and let us know! I will keep an eye out for your respnose.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your response. It is not a browser issue, as I have asked friends in different households to try using the booking system and they have the same problem. The page freezes and they are unable to scroll through the full booking menu to choose the option they desire. If it is a browser problem that often occurs with viewers of my site, asking visitors to troubleshoot their browser in order to properly use my website  is not realistic. Do you have any other suggestions?

thanks

Julia

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for the quick response and the clarification, @juliaskinbeauty!

Strange, indeed. This is something I would recommend flagging over to our Support Team directly as soon as you can. We may need to get a more 'hands-on' look at the issue itself.

We will keep an eye out for your contact! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4