x
Super Seller

Delivery fee isn't being applied correctly.

[The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have seem to come across a little bug with the delivery. This past Valentine's weekend, we had the most scheduled deliveries placed since we started using the delivery option. As I was going through all my orders, I noticed some customers were able to select delivery method but were not charged the delivery fee i set up. While the majority seemed to work just fine, there were a handful of orders who selected delivery but were not charged for it. I also had one customer who was charged delivery but not the right amount for the radius I had set up. When I went to test the address myself in the shop, I saw the correct fees. So I was not able to recreate what the issue is. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

I'm sorry to hear that you were running into this issue during a busy weekend @whimsy90. I didn't see any reports of this happening with other sellers so I'm wondering if it's an issue with your account, specifically. Can you please reach out to our Support Team when you have a chance so they can check it out?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

This too is happening with my online store. Periodically, we get delivery orders where the customer is being charged $0 for delivery (this occurred today for two orders, fulfillment date of March 14th).. what's happening here??

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Oh no @jurydonut!

Sorry to see that trouble has brought you back to the Seller Community - if you haven't already, we recommend getting in touch directly for an issue like this. Our team can take a look at the individual orders along with you in order to pinpoint a root cause for these $0 deliveries, as we're not able to dig in quite the same way via the Community.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

So this issue is happening again to me, where some orders have the delivery fees and other don't get charge a delivery fee. I must say I'm losing quite a bit during the holiday season.

I think I found the issue though. When using my iphone (IOS 14.4.2), to place an order. The delivery fee shows as zero, no matter what address I type in. (FYI, I charge by the radius)

I have no problems with the delivery fee being applied to the same addresses when using my Macbook or PC. 

Could this be an Iphone related problem? Can someone else test this out! This needs to be fixed ASAP!!

Businesses using delivery function, please keep an eye out for your delivery fees. I'm positive I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@whimsy90 This definitely sounds like a bug. Please contact our Weebly Support Team so they can take a closer look at this for you and file a ticket with engineering!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6