Beta Member

Feature Request: Ability to add Videos to items

Adding 'How to' videos at the end of photos in an item

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Feature Request: Ability to add Videos to items

Adding 'How to' videos at the end of photos in an item

14 Comments

HI, the online store is not equipped to add videos to individual items.  Within edit item under Media you can +Add Other Media Types which can be Upload gifs or Embed 360 photos.

You can +Add a Page, +Add a Section, scroll down to Media, Add Gallery or Add Video.

Beta Member

@Goldneye I want to be able to add it into the item though. 

HI, the online store is not equipped to add videos to individual items.

Beta Member

Yes, this needs to be added as a feature!

Beta Member

@Goldneye I understand its not equipped that's why I put it as a feature request hahah

I would like to embed a youtube video on my products pages. Pictures aren't enough to show the subtleties of my handblown glass. I am not alone in this request. Please have your developers work on this change. Thank you!! Sigwarth Glass

Admin

Thanks for the feedback @sigwarthglass! I moved your post to this thread so we can keep track of this feature request in one spot. That way if it's ever implemented, we'll share an update here and you'll be notified. 🙂

We need this!! I sell crystals, art, and jewelry! Pic just dont do some products justice! 

Square Community Moderator

Thanks for adding your voice here in support of video capabilities for items, @SavvyGirlGems. No updates on this feature just yet, but as soon as we have more info to share, we will reach right back out here and update everyone accordingly.

Cheers!

We absolutely need this. Etsy listings look soooo much better because of video options.