x

Filtering options in online store

I've set up my store into various categories, but would like to know if it's possible for customers to apply more than one category to filter by. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @DanielBAS - Welcome to our Seller Community! Not sure I fully understand your question. Are you looking to add a filter similar to the picture below? 

You can filter out categories by Popularity, Newest, Price, and alphabetical order. Take a look at more details here. 

I'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6

I am looking for that! Where is the option for that?

Message 3 of 6

Hi Sayra, not entirely like that. I sell wood and currently have categories for species, width, length and several other characteristics. Is it possible to layer categories to for example select maple that is 72” long and 24” wide? So effectively choosing three categories that would narrow down to only items meeting all three requirements.

hope that better explains what I’m looking for 

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Hello @sayra - just a quick follow-up on this feature for the Canadian site.  Where is this feature on the product roadmap?  The current options are: 1) Price Range, 2) How to get it, and 3) Item Options.  I would like to add, 4) Size: Small, Medium, Large and XL to that list.  Can you please advise?  This feature will allow our visitors to select and browse by size, vs. having to go through each item to check the availability.  

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@Poshak- Happy to look for more details on this feature. Not sure where we are at on the roadmap. We can see how this is useful and understand the need. Wish there was more I could do. We will report back with details when we have them. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 6