x
Beta Member

Has anyone been getting an " order sync error" message on Orders with cancelled items in them?

We are unable to purchase and create shipping labels for Orders that have cancelled items in them. A red "order sync error" message pops up at the top of the Create Shipping Label view.

Not sure how to fix this problem and Support has not been able to fix it for us. We asked for help from Support a week ago and have followed up today, and they haven't got back to us. So in the meantime, the orders sit and we are unable to process them. Our customers will soon become frustrated and this, I don't want to have happen.

Help.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hey @AFFINITYGALLERY!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community, and so sorry to see that you're experiencing these order sync issues.

I checked with our Online Store team, and it appears this is a known issue/bug that we're still working on resolving. I have asked for updates regularly, so when I hear something, I'll make sure to post back in this thread. Thank you so much for your patience with these order syncing errors. We realize this is a frustrating experience.

Thanks again, and you'll hear from me soon! 

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 9
Alumni

Hi @AFFINITYGALLERY!

I'm popping in here to do a quick temperature check - you should be able to make your labels directly through Shippo or UPS. Have you been able to ship your orders since you last posted here? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 9
Beta Member

HI, That issue was corrected by your team.

We still have glitchy issues such as each shipping option listed is in double and it only lets you choose one of the two. This doubles the amount of time to process this section x 100's of orders.

There is also the odd glitch where not all of the shipping options are listed so we have to manually go into USPS to process 

Message 4 of 9
Alumni

When you say that each shipping option is listed twice, do you mean that this is what your customers see when selecting a shipping method at checkout, @AFFINITYGALLERY? Or is this on your side, when fulfilling orders?

Have you had a chance to reach out to our team directly about the shipping options you're seeing when processing orders? The Weebly Customer Success team will be the best team to reach out to about this question - I'd recommend getting in touch with them and letting them know what you're seeing.

Valentina
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

It's on our side when fulfilling orders. We have reached out to the support team and they said they'd look into it and never got back to us about it.

Message 6 of 9
Alumni

Ah, got it - thanks for the extra information, @AFFINITYGALLERY.

In regards to the issue you've reported here where you are seeing duplicated CA Post rate options, but only one rate works - you'll want to reach out directly to Shippo about this one. They will have insight into this integration, and be able to point you in the right direction here. 

You mentioned that you're not seeing USPS rates, but it looks like you're in Canada, and USPS is only available in the US - maybe I'm missing something here?

Valentina
Message 7 of 9

Hi,

We're getting the " order sync error" message when we try to ship any of our orders.

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hello @NCT16 I am sorry you are having issues when you try and ship. Can you upload a screenshot of the error message? To clarify are you getting this error when you buy the shipping label? Can you provide some more details? Thank you!

Message 9 of 9