x
Beta Member

How do I edit my Square Online site and add a donations section?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: can i modify the check out for the online store]

For example, can I add the ability for the customer to donate at checkout instead of having a donation page.  Can I alter the appearance of the checkout page... Better yet, can I even see what the checkout page looks like before I publish the site.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @bbbhoneyfarm!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Yes, you can add a donation section to your Square Online Store if you go to Online Store > Website > Edit Site:

From there, you should see your website, and be able to begin editing it. You'll also notice a Preview option in the top right so you can preview it before publishing. If you want to add a section for donation collection, you can do so by selecting Add Section:

From there, you should see Donation as an option:

Then you can select Publish in the top right-hand corner whenever you're ready! I think this covers everything. Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @bbbhoneyfarm!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Yes, you can add a donation section to your Square Online Store if you go to Online Store > Website > Edit Site:

From there, you should see your website, and be able to begin editing it. You'll also notice a Preview option in the top right so you can preview it before publishing. If you want to add a section for donation collection, you can do so by selecting Add Section:

From there, you should see Donation as an option:

Then you can select Publish in the top right-hand corner whenever you're ready! I think this covers everything. Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

I am setting up a square online store for a school. We sell t-shirts and other swag. As a non profit, it would be lovely to use the non profit template as we would be able to also set up a donation section. I cannot figure out how to add an item or more than one item, though.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

@MCHS50th - this thread I moved you to should help  🙂

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Thanks!  BTW is there a way to set up more than one donation option?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Not at this time! @MCHS50th

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6