x

In-store pickup reverting to shipping on Online Store.

The title of this thread has been edited from "Checkout glitch."

Hi,

I just noticed if someone selects in-store pickup then change it to shipping instead, it still checks out as pickup.  And even if you go back to change it again, it still shows up as pick up.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @emmythai1 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to hear from you!

Thanks for flagging this over to us. This sounds strange, indeed. Would you mind giving some extra details on where specifically the change-back is occurring? Are you noticing this when your customers are in the process of ordering or afterward? Also, which specific browser are you using while encountering this issue.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Well this occurs when the customer is about to checkout.  I’m in the process of setting up my new website and decided to do a demo checkout just to see what it looks like.  I noticed when I select pick up then switch it to shipping, it would keep it as pick up and vice versa.  I’m really hoping there is a solution to this because I just spent so much of my time setting up my new online store 😞 

I’ve tried to do this though my phone safari browser and desktop. 

website is

www.Emily-Thai.com 

thank you! 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for the prompt reply here, @emmythai1 - I appreciate you taking the time to clarify your issue and provide extra details. I also appreciate you including a direct link to your site - it looks great!

I ran a test checkout process on your site and edited from local pickup to shipping during the process and was unfortunately not able to replicate the same issue - it worked without issue. Since you are continuing to see this issue from your side, I would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team directly by phone. They can take a deep dive with you within your Online Store to see where the discrepancy lays. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4