x
Beta Member

Is there a way to turn off digital wallets on the product page? Woocommerce

I want to accept Apple and Google Pay customers on my website, but I have small items which customers will generally buy a number of over different variations.  It's entirely impractical to have the digital wallet button on the product pages - I only want it on the checkout but can't find an option to select where they're shown - they're either on or off, with no in between.

There's no settings in my theme, or in WooCommerce elsewhere.

Has anyone come across this, and knows how to fix it?

Cheers!

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @MisterPip , thanks for this post. 

Just to confirm you are speaking about the digital wallet appearing on item pages on your Square Online site? 

If so, this can be disabled yes. 

From your Square Online Dashboard: Settings > Checkout > Advanced settings > Apple Pay & Google Pay: Enabled on item page > Edit 

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 08.33.46.png

More info on Apple Pay and Google Pay from our Support Centre article

๐Ÿ˜Š

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi @Breffni, thanks for your reply.

As stated in the post, this is an issue with my WooCommerce site.  I had to set up with that because of the shocking lack of BOGO and subscription functionality with Square Online.

I use the official Square integration, which (as I said) only has the on/off option.  I have tried to turn them off on my SquareOnline settings, as you've suggested, but it's not worked.

Should it have done?

Thank you,

Pip

Message 3 of 4
Admin

This would apply for Square Online only, sorry I couldn't help more @MisterPip 

I had a look for the answer but there's nothing I can see that doesn't involve removing some sort of code. 

Hopefully someone else on the Community will be able to help, if you haven't been able to contact their support. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 4 of 4