x

QR Code Problem

Hi guys

I'm new to the system. I already arrange my coffee shop account and try to have QR Code on tables. I did all steps that Square explain and print the QR Codes, but when I scan the QR Code, I will transfer to the page that it shows Error 404 - Page not found. Any of you have this problem?
Any advice would be appreciate.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Bob2022, welcome to the Seller Community! Your QR code redirects the customers to your Online ordering page. If you haven't set one, this will give you an error page. Please check the following to set up an ordering page: 

1. Go to your Online Store Dashboard > Website > Edit Site

2. From your site editor, please add a new page by clicking on the + button right next to page settings

3. Choose to create a new Page > Shop > choose Order Online

You don't need a Shop All page as this won't be linked to your QR code. You can learn about creating an Order Online Page in our Support Center here

Emma
Community Manager, Square

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi @Bob2022, welcome to the Seller Community! Your QR code redirects the customers to your Online ordering page. If you haven't set one, this will give you an error page. Please check the following to set up an ordering page: 

1. Go to your Online Store Dashboard > Website > Edit Site

2. From your site editor, please add a new page by clicking on the + button right next to page settings

3. Choose to create a new Page > Shop > choose Order Online

You don't need a Shop All page as this won't be linked to your QR code. You can learn about creating an Order Online Page in our Support Center here

Emma
Message 2 of 4

Hi Emma

Thank you for your help. I've sort it out by your advice.

Message 3 of 4

Glad to hear it was sorted! @Bob2022

Emma
Message 4 of 4