x
Beta Member

Item Library Import Export > All fields are needed

Hey Community,
Is there any way to bulk import / export ALL fields from the item library?

I have product weights for selling items online, sale prices, specific online categories, fulfillment methods and specific custom attributes for my products, but it seems there's no way to bulk edit them via spreadsheet import / export from the general item library. 

Any suggestions? otherwise I really feel this should be developed. And / or an "Online" bulk product export / import / or one which encompasses all item attributes across the entire Square Platform

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @AnswerS33k3r,

Due to the way some item elements are managed separately with Square's system to the main item inventory, you will find that unfortunately some fields will not be available in your inventory spreadsheet and to edit in bulk. Essentially if the field isn't in the inventory spreadsheet that you've exported, there's no way to add it into the workflow.

Ideally they would all be available, though from a technical standpoint there are some limitations on what can be currently included here. I have heard this request a couple of times in the past though, and can see how it'd be handy! I'll pass your feedback onto our product team for consideration.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2