x
Super Seller

JustEat Integration within UK

Hi There,

Anyone in UK who managed to do the integration of Square -> Deliverect -> JustEat?

I recently saw Square promo mentioning that it can be integrated with JustEat UK.

I am assuming it is via Deliverect only.

If any of you managed to get this integration up and running, please do share your experience/advise on this setup.

I subscribed to Deliverect last year and only managed to get Deliveroo and UberEats integrated.

When I contact Deliverect, they say it will happen just dont know when and they ask us to contact JustEat.

When I contact JustEat, I just feel like hitting a wall with them. They just give a cold response or clear response that they dont integrate with Deliverect.

I am on the verge of giving up on Deliverect subscription as I am able to get only partial benefit and still have to manage few things manually.

When I saw the Square promo, I felt that may be others are doing something different which I am not. Please do let me know if you managed to get integration recently and if any advise on how/who to contact to get it sorted.

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

I'm so sorry you had this experience @namastewatford and thank you for sharing this. This is something that I'd like to bring to our Partnership's team attention. I've sent you a short message privately to get some more details about your interaction with JustEat, so please keep an eye on your inbox!

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content