x

Local delivery for restaurant

Hi There 

I hope someone can help me with my problem 

i have switched the local delivery option ON 

i have set the delivery fee to CHARGE DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDER £3

but for some reason the delivery fee is not applied to all delivery orders and i cannot understand why 

is there anymore settings i need to look out for ?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 16
Report Inappropriate Content
15 REPLIES 15

164B1A80-D294-47AE-988A-7181B20B2931.jpeg

Message 2 of 16
Admin

Hi @maximo, sorry to hear you are running into this! If possible, would you mind sending me a link to your website? That way, I can have a further look into it on my end and also escalate to the appropriate team if needed. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 16

Hi @tranguyen 

thanks for your reply here is the link https://www.pulcinellafoodtogo.uk/

as i mentioned in my post this issue occurs randomly as sometimes customers get charged corrctly for deliveries but sometime not delivery charges are applied 

Regards 

Message 4 of 16
Admin

Hi @maximo! Thanks for bearing with us while we look into this.

After checking with the team, we were able to reproduce this and it looks like the issue also affected a number of sites. This is now top priority for the team and they are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. I'm hoping to get an update from the team soon and will follow up once I can confirm the issue has been fix. 

Tra
Message 5 of 16

Hi there @tranguyen after the fix the issue was solved but today again I have not charges on deliveries:(

Message 6 of 16

I am following this please. My site has been doing the same by some people being charged delivery and others not. Just started doing it last week.

Message 7 of 16

Message 8 of 16

Hi,

Last Saturday I noticed some of my online orders were not charged for deliveries. Has anyone experienced this before or is there a bug in the system. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 9 of 16
Admin

Hi @maximo @Plonker and @EJohnston32, thanks for bearing with us while our team work to resolve this!

The team have let me know that a fix has been rolled out so delivery fees should now be applied consistently across all orders. If you are still seeing any orders without delivery fee applied, please do let me know the order number and I can push back to the team.

Apology for all the inconvenience caused by this! 

Tra
Message 10 of 16

Is there a resolution to this as my on line site has not added delivery fee for orders

Message 11 of 16
Admin

Thanks for letting us know @Debenhams! The issue originally reported in this thread has been resolved but if you can share a link to your website with me, I can take a look on my end here for you. 

Tra
Message 12 of 16

Message 13 of 16

Any luck as my orders need postage under £25?

Message 14 of 16
Admin

Thanks for bearing with me while I look into this @Debenhams! I used the National Gallery address and can see the £4.50 shipping fee applied. If I added over £25 worth of items to my cart and refresh the page, I can see the option for free shipping as well.

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 11.08.35.png

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 11.09.22.png

If the customers are not seeing the shipping applied, it's worth making sure they are either selecting their address from the autofill dropdown or that they are entering it manually. 

Tra
Message 15 of 16

Thank you for clarifying 

Message 16 of 16