x

Online Checkout Local Delivery Option?

Hi I want to add 'Local Delivery' to my 'Online Checkout' copy and paste links but it just refers me to the 'Fulfilment' options available to me on the 'Online' section (where it is already set as an option).

I would have thought it would reference this and let me have the same i.e. Pickup / Local Delivery / Shipping but no ...

I only have have Pickup or Shipping as options?

- Charlie 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Leura,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to our seller community!

Checkout links can also have local delivery, or pick up, as a fulfillment type. While I'm not able to look into your settings, here's few things to check out to ensure it works as intended. 

1. Ensure that the fulfillment method is selected on the item level. In your Online Store Dashboard select Items > click on the item you've created the checkout link for to see which fulfillment methods are applied. 

2. Take a closer look at your local delivery settings from Settings > Fulfillment > Pick up & Delivery. Click on Edit next to Delivery settings. Check that there's no minimum order requirement that could prevent the checkout to be completed. Hit save when you're done. 

If you've taken a look at both these areas in your Square Online settings, and are still not able to view the delivery option in your checkout links, please give our support team a call. We'd be able to look into your settings more specifically with you this way. You can reach support on 1800 760 137, from Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST. 

Please let us know how you go 🙂

Message 2 of 4

Hi Arie, thanks for the quick reply. If you go to Items on the dashboard and select an item it says: "Square Online settings:

To sell this item online, manage images, see item URLs, and set fulfillment options, visit your Square Online site. Go to Square Online".

So if you go Items in the 'Online' section and select item it has Pick up / Delivery / Shipping all ticked.

So the FULFILMENT Options in the 'Online' Store should set the fulfilment options for 'Online Checkout' too right?

As I say it has all 3 options when you buy something in the online shop (www.geekdom.shop) BUT only 2 when I just want to post one link to something in the shop that is not online.

I just cannot figure out why?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Yes, that's right- the fulfillment options should copy across from your Square online settings, @Leura. Please give our team a call so they can look into your settings directly, and file a ticket with our Square online engineering team if necessary.  

Message 4 of 4