x
Beta Member

Reporting Total Delivery Sales (Sales with the Delivery service charge applied)

We've recently started doing our own delivery and set up the Delivery service charge in our Square Online store. A week has passed, and I'm trying to use the Reporting feature to see what our total delivery sales were for the week.

I can't seem to find the option to filter any of the Sales reports by Service Charges, and the Service Charges report only shows me how much I collected in service charges and the number of service charges applied (but not the associated sales).

Can anyone describe where to find this report?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @plantedinhamont

Welcome back to the Community! 

How did you set up the "delivery charge"? Is it an item or tax that gets added to the order? 

This will help determine where that will show on your reports. Also, if it's an item - make sure it's marked as available in the Online Store. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply๐Ÿ‘€

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hello,

We've setup an online store as well. It's confusing. All the shipping charges seem to be "dumped" into this "category" but the category doesn't exist all but for the online store. Doesn't seem to be a way to "connect" or break it out to the physical location as a revenue item that can be expensed. Please advise.  

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @doukhobor - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community๐Ÿ‘‹

Sorry to hear you've been having some confusion with reporting for your shipping charges. I'm happy to help you with this!

Currently, the charges for Shipping will be housed under the Service Charges report in your Dashboard, as shown below.

Were you hoping to get more detailed reporting than this? If so, could you tell me more about what you would like to see in this report?

Please let me know and I'll keep an eye out for your reply ๐Ÿ‘€

Screenshot 2022-02-03 7.44.15 AM.png

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Currently our "bricks and mortar (physical)" shop has it list as an Item ie. Shipping & Handling because it's a revenue item that can be expensed. We can break it out  (report) with the Category called Service Charges. The Online Shop puts in in "Service Charges". But how do we "merge" or use the Service Charge report for the physical shop? That report seems to be only for the Online Shop. I hope I am making sense. 

Message 5 of 5