x
Beta Member

Square Terminal WiFi issues!?

Hey there,

Square Terminal has been working fine until it was moved to a new office location upstairs. 

I have connected to the same wifi again, and I have the "tick" to confirm it has connected to wifi correctly, BUT Terminal still says "offline, please connect"??!

I have turned on the phone hotspot & Terminal connects to that fine. Connect back to the wifi and connects instantly but Terminal still states in Red, please connect!

I have turned off Terminal wifi several times then reconnected, and I have also Reset the Terminal back to factory settings and connected wifi again from scratch - same result.

Any ideas?

cheers,

Shane

Shane Harris
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Heya @3Heads,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry to hear that trouble has brought you to the Seller Community! 

I understand your frustration and this definitely sounds odd. It sounds like you've already been through the troubleshooting steps we recommend when you have wifi issues on your Square Terminal, so it's worth reaching out to our support team who can take a closer look at your device and guide you through the steps to send a diagnostics report from your device if needed. 

You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type "support" to bring up a list of contact methods.

Message 2 of 2