x

Unable to check out - incomplete billing address

Hi, I'm setting up my squaresite (via Weebly). I got someone to test and purchase an item for me. She was asked to enter her CC details and postcode, she did all that and click 'next. She then got a notice saying "Incomplete Billing Address", problem is, there is no field to enter her billing address. 

I don't remember changing the payment and billing setting. How can I fix this? Please help, thanks!

Message 1 of 43
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Lekuceramics,

Thanks for your message.

This sounds odd! - have you been able to do a test run for yourself and replicate this issue? I'm not aware of any technical issues the platform is having here at the moment, I wonder if it's possible the person who was testing missed something? It shouldn't actually be possible to remove required payment fields.

I'd give it a try yourself and if you're still seeing the same issue it may be worth reaching out to our support team for further assistance! You can call on 1800 760 137, lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MademoiselleMac,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. Just to clarify, is your customer seeing a different checkout experience than you? Can you ask your customer to enter 0000, in the postcode field, or the postcode their card is registered to? It would also be good to know which device, and browser they were using. Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Message 43 of 43