x

Unable to do instant transfers

New to this but I can't do instant transfer and to contact support is this normal

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Seller Community, @Makeup

While we can't take a look at your transfers via this public forum, you can use instant transfer to instantly transfer for a minimum of $5.00 and a maximum of $5,000 per day. If you've just signed up, keep in mind that new Square sellers will be limited to one instant transfer up to $500 per day. As you run and grow your business with Square, a higher daily amount may become available. 

It's also worth checking if there are any outstanding notifications in your Dashboard, which could impact transfer availability. Sign in here and look at the notification center in the top right-hand corner to check if there are any forms for you to complete. Lastly, you can reach out to our support team, who can take a closer look at your account to troubleshoot. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type "support" to bring up a list of contact methods.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Welcome to the Seller Community, @Makeup

While we can't take a look at your transfers via this public forum, you can use instant transfer to instantly transfer for a minimum of $5.00 and a maximum of $5,000 per day. If you've just signed up, keep in mind that new Square sellers will be limited to one instant transfer up to $500 per day. As you run and grow your business with Square, a higher daily amount may become available. 

It's also worth checking if there are any outstanding notifications in your Dashboard, which could impact transfer availability. Sign in here and look at the notification center in the top right-hand corner to check if there are any forms for you to complete. Lastly, you can reach out to our support team, who can take a closer look at your account to troubleshoot. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type "support" to bring up a list of contact methods.

Message 2 of 4

Hello,

I am a little confused so maybe someone could help me out with a correct answer here, as i have looked everywhere.

So i have a active balance in my account at the current moment instant transfer is not ready as we did one yesterday and its still within 24 Hours.

The transfers are not Suspeneded there showing as ( Active )

Furthermore if i change the Transfers over to Mannaul the transfer option is not ( Blue ) but in the Sqaure APP it shows the transfer Option however when i go to do it comes up with Error message ( Instant Transfer not working ) 

It wont allow me to Mannual transfer out? is there a reason for this as transfers are not suspened

thanks

Message 3 of 4

Hi @tabor,

I've merged your post to this thread where someone had a similar question. Check out the best answer for more information. We merge posts to make answers in the community easier to find. 

Message 4 of 4