x
Beta Member

customer accounts option

hi anyone know if there is a option for customer accounts on my square online store 

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching back out to the Community about this topic @zooroot!

I can see that you had queried the availability of this feature earlier in the year here, so Iโ€™ve gone ahead and merged your new post with the existing thread. We merge duplicate and similar conversations together to keep the discussions in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

While the customer accounts feature isnโ€™t available to our UK sellers just yet, we do anticipate Customer Accounts for Square Online to be rolled out in the UK by the end of April. In the meantime, you can keep an eye on the latest features and improvements on the Product Updates board. 

Customer Accounts for Square Online will provide a more personalised buyer experience and hopefully help drive repeat purchases. When a buyer creates a customer account, theyโ€™ll be able to track the status of existing orders, reference past orders and easily reorder their favorites.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @zooroot, welcome to the seller Community! 

We don't currently have a feature where customers can create a customer account on Square Online websites as of yet. It is a popular feature request, so I'll be sure to pass this post over to them for better visibility and for their consideration. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Hey any update on this feature yet please x

Message 3 of 7

10 months on, any progress ? as a paying customer would help if you can explain why after 10 months this is still just a feature request ? 

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hi @MUDE thanks for adding to this thread. 

We appreciate your patience and your interest in this product. The time it takes to implement new features can vary, but please rest assured that our product team are aware of the demand here and as soon as this feature is available here we'll let you know. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

Hi is there option for customers to login on my website of have a portal to see previous orders.

Have seen a few demo sites and there is the people log in button .

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching back out to the Community about this topic @zooroot!

I can see that you had queried the availability of this feature earlier in the year here, so Iโ€™ve gone ahead and merged your new post with the existing thread. We merge duplicate and similar conversations together to keep the discussions in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

While the customer accounts feature isnโ€™t available to our UK sellers just yet, we do anticipate Customer Accounts for Square Online to be rolled out in the UK by the end of April. In the meantime, you can keep an eye on the latest features and improvements on the Product Updates board. 

Customer Accounts for Square Online will provide a more personalised buyer experience and hopefully help drive repeat purchases. When a buyer creates a customer account, theyโ€™ll be able to track the status of existing orders, reference past orders and easily reorder their favorites.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Message 7 of 7