x

How did you hear about us? Data collection at checkout (brick & mortar store)

It would be very helpful, for marketing purposes, to present the customer with a quick "How did you hear about us?" Screen at check-out. I think it would make the most sense for this "mini survey" to appear on the same screen as the email collection. 

You should be able to toggle it on and off. The question and answer selections should be customizable. 

For example, mine would say, "How did you hear about Faubourg Wines?"

-Social Media

-Internet Search

-Email from Faubourg Wines

-Someone I Know

-Radio

-I'm a Regular

-Other

and then, after that would be the email collection which is of course skippable 

This way, I'd get a window into which aspects of my marketing program are working, and which are not. This is really important information, if you're putting time, effort, and money into marketing and advertising. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @faubourgwines, thanks for your post. 

This is a great idea and one that would come in handy for lots of sellers, we're always working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to pass your request over to our Product team. It has come up before so hopefully, it's something we'll be able to implement soon. 

I just wanted to confirm that you would be looking to set this up for in-person payments, rather than online payments? 

if it's in-person, there are a couple of workarounds in this thread that you may be able to work with. However, if you are looking for an online solution, let me know and we can look for some other workarounds. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content