x

User initials disappeared in POS app

Up until recently, I could view the initials of the logged-in user in the bottom right hand corner of the sales screen on the POS app (super handy to ensure the right person is logged in when completing a sale). Initials of logged in user have now disappeared... anyone else have this issue? Tips to resolve? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Beauwinner

First I would like to welcome you to the Seller Community, we are glad to have you here. Now in regards to the Initials of the currently logged-in user, this element or option has been moved to the "More" page on our new Square Point of Sale experience.  

Here's an example of how it appears now:

We are working on making this experience the best for our Sellers so I will make sure to pass any feedback you may have to our product team. In the meantime, if this is something that affects your business you may revert back to our previous experience.

To do so you would have to visit More > Settings > Checkout and select the option that reads "Revert to previous experience". FYI: You may follow the steps again to re-enable the new experience.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2