x
Admin

Help Pick a New Live Discussion Day & Time!

Hey Square Readers, 

**VOTING HAS ENDED**

To wrap up each book, we hold a Live Discussion video chat where we talk about the book together in real time, going over some of our favorite parts of the book, and how we can incorporate some of the strategies into our own businesses.

Since this Book Club has been around for a year now, we figured it might be time to check in and see when the best day and time of this chat, and we need your help again!

Currently we hold them on the last Tuesday of the book period, at 4 pm Eastern US & CA, but if there’s a better time for you, we’d love to hear it. 

Please fill out this survey to choose a day and time for our first Live Video Chat Discussion. 

We can’t wait to chat with you!

Pesso

**VOTING HAS ENDED**

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey Readers!

Things were really close, but it looks like Tuesday, June 25th at 3PM (Eastern US & CA) just eked it out with the win.

Head on over the Event Listing to RSVP to it!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Seller Community Mentor

There's no place on the voting for the date and time to make comments.  I chose early morning on two days because we will be traveling again that week.  I'm hoping that I will be prepared to leave and that the discussion will be Monday morning so I can tune in.  If it's Tuesday I can listen on the road, as we will be driving.  However, the rest of the week I will be unavailable.  I hope that my choices align with everyone else's!  🤣  If not, I'll just have to catch the recap.

Co-Owner/Office Manager
Arctic Heat
Boulder, MT
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Thanks for the extra info and context, @CareyJo ! Hoping it'll work out for ya!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey Readers!

Things were really close, but it looks like Tuesday, June 25th at 3PM (Eastern US & CA) just eked it out with the win.

Head on over the Event Listing to RSVP to it!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

Message 4 of 4