x

Table orders on iPads not showing up on Register

Recently, when taking table orders on our iPads, they are not showing up on the table plan page on the register terminal, but they do show up on the list view.  The iPads show the table has an order on the table plan page, but the register terminal does not.  This only happens sometimes and we have done a factory reset and reinstallation of the software at the register.  Software is up to date on all devices.  Is there a fix for this?

The problem is minor, but for the front-of-house staff member looking at the table plan screen, they don't see that orders have been taken at particular tables when in fact they have (and they show up on the list view).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Madala

Sorry to hear about this experience. It looks like you have completed most of the troubleshooting steps I would personally suggest. For this reason, I will go ahead and recommend you reach out to our Restaurants Team. They can be reached at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I have now gone through and deleted the apps off every iPad and reinstalled from scratch.  The problem still happens with table orders not showing up on the main register when the order is taken from an iPad - occasionally.

I'm sorry, but I cannot call the Restaurants Team in the US as I am in Australia.

Message 3 of 3