x

Changing address

The receipt sent to customers from

Square includes my home address. How do you change the address? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Do you want to change physical receipts or email receipts, for POS or Square Online?

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 6

I have Square online store a d would alsonlike to remove my personal address from my emailed receipts. Is this possible? I have been able to do that with the mobile app  checkout but can't seem to do the same for the online store?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mediumreadingsm and welcome to the Community.

I Googled this for you and found this Support Center article on editing your Online Store emails here.

The edits you can make here are all you'll be able to make for the Online Store.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Hello. Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately when I go to edit my Sender Profile, it states " You are legally required to enter physical address so that recipients can recognize you. Recipients will see this address in the footer of your email"

Why, if I only have an online presence should I have to included my personal address? Frustrating. 

Message 5 of 6

I was able to reach someone from Square. They suggested to change the address in the Email Sender profile to one of your nearest Post Office. That will work for now.

Message 6 of 6