x
Beta Member

Double Cash Discounts

I sell beeswax wraps in three sizes. If a customer buys one of each size I call it a 'set' and give them 50p discount. I've created a Discount called Beeswax Wrap Set. However, if a customer buys two sets I can't apply the discount twice and instead have to do a cash discount in the correct amount.

I don't want to be locked into creating bundles of products in advance, creating Items for them in inventory, and tracking them separately. As a small business I need flexibility in serving my customers.

So it would be nice to have the option to apply discounts that are cash amounts (not percentages) more than once on a Basket. Worst case you can notify on checkout to ask if the double discount is intentional rather than preventing it. 

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @the-refill-lady, thanks for posting this! In this case, a potential workaround would be to have a general Bundle Set discount with no set amount. This means at when you add it at checkout, you'll be able to specify how much you'd like to discount for that specific sale. 

Hopefully this will help! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content