x

I am connected to Shippo Canada but it is saying free shipping on my website.

I ship across Canada and the US with Shippo which is connected to Squarespace and I am paying $40 a month but I see if I put in RTS they want me to upgrade to $99.

So I did a check to see if my shipping was working with my daughters address and it said Free Shipping. How do I get it off of free shipping? I had it set for weight. I do not understand about how to put in the rates. Do I need to put in rates? Can someone explain this to me without heading me towards Square information. I have already read this. I don't want to upgrade and I would really appreciate someones help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @vicki19, I am sorry you are having some issues with shipping. I am happy to assist. To clarify you using Square for your website correct? In the message above you did mention Squarespace. 

Message 2 of 4

I am using squareup for markets and squarespace for online. When I went to go live it asked my if I wanted a domain and I paid for it. I thought with the $40 a month the domain was free. Maybe read it wrong. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Got it @vicki19. If you do not want to upgrade to real-time shipping then you will have to manually create your shipping profile. I hope this helps, if you have any further questions let me know ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 4 of 4