x

Online store. Is it possible to set up a "Pick 3, get 10% off" or similar deal?

I'm looking for a way for clients/customers to be able to create their own "custom kits" from a preselected list of items (on the webstore).

The idea would be "pick 3 get 10% off", "pick 4 get 15% off" or something similar. 

Is there a way to do this?

P.S. I am in Canada

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hey @KJWR!

We tried to do this for our customers because we're a bakery (purchase 6 or more of a specific item and it's tax-free), but it wasn't possible.

Instead we have "multi-packs" that customers can choose that have the applied discount (i.e. 6/8/12 packs of cookies) and they specify the kind that they want in the "modifier" section of the item.

It means you have to keep a much closer eye on inventory slash under report what inventory is since you can't account for what people will choose for the multi-pack, but it helps the customer get the same experience that they would get if you were checking them out personally and giving them that discount.

@AdamB? Maybe you're the one to tag and maybe you're not...any chance you could give some direction here?

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the reply.
To complicate things further (because, hey why not 😞) the items wouldn't be the same price for me ... so I wouldn't be able to do a nice clean "Pick 3" and then have people just add notes with specifics.

I'll go visit your site and see if maybe I can find something that would transfer over to me.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

@lenjobakes's solution is usually what we recommend at the moment since we don't support these types of pricing structures. Are there certain combinations which are most common? You might be able to several different multipacks of those particular combinations so it reflects the individual unique item prices.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

We're on holidays, so our store is currently inactive.

BUT, I think @AdamB is right for you to create packs of either the most popular option (or the one you want to sell the most of - hello directed sales) and hopefully that helps.

Customers will either see an incentive and participate or you'll just get to sell your products at full price 🙂

Let me know if you need any help setting up your items!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 5 of 5