x

Partnerships

We currently manage ~50 retail stores, some with 2-50 locations and online stores. Currently a few POS platforms are being used such as Shopify and custom solutions. 

Looking into Square, it seems like a great option to offer clients as an alternative to Shopify. However when I first had shown interest in partnering with Square over their solutions application, I heard no response. After reaching out to the sales and support team they looped me in a circle pointing the finger back and forth to eachother with no further assistance

On my last phone call I mentioned the accumulative total of revenue was 8 figures between the stores, I was placed on my last 10 minute hold and told I "had to be patient" to receive a response. As it's been 8 months, the support rep claimed they aren't looking for new applicants and I should look elsewhere

Has anyone else had this much difficulty trying to get a dedicated rep or discussing high volume clients as an agency? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @darienjoseph, thank you for posting - my apologies for the delayed response here !

I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. 

Are you looking to get in touch with our Sales Team about custom pricing for your business ? 

Message 2 of 2