x

Patreon customer integration

Hello,

We are a retail business, and we're looking to launch a Patreon that will have additional bonuses for our Patreon supporters at different supporter tiers.

The most ideal way for us to do this would be to have an integration that connects a Patreon user to the equivalent customer in our Square Database and puts them in a custom group (e.g. "Patreon Level 1")

I have looked into using Zapier in the app marketplace, which can connect some Patreon user data to Square customers, but it doesn't seem to be able to interact with groups.

Does anyone know of a way to make this integration work, or perhaps a workaround?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @majpepper 👋

In regards to Patreon, Zapier and our APIs I would suggest that you open support tickets with the respective companies for them to assist with making this possible.  I would reach out to Patreon support so they can confirm if they are able to supply the necessary information into our APIs or into Zapier to make your request possible. If you hit a dead end I would then suggest reaching out to Zappier for them to assist on how to accomplish this goal integrating both Patreon APIs and Square APIs.

If it comes to hiring a professional developer to accomplish this process then I would suggest you point them to our Developer Portal for more information. I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2