x

Issues with Square Hardware Installments

Hi Community, 

Just having a little issue here with getting started. I'm looking to purchase a square terminal by making the monthly payments required. Every time I go to click 'Square Terminal' It gives me nothing. What am I to do at this point? I know you can purchase in-store, but I'm unable to make the 12 payments if I go to a store. 

Any suggestions?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Purchasing a device

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Chu - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community๐Ÿ‘‹ I see this is your first post here so additionally, welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy to provide some more information about Square Hardware Installments for you. Here's the steps you'll need to follow in order to see th ehard

Step 1: Sign into your Square account. Then, browse through our online store and choose the hardware that suits your business. When you are ready to pay, proceed to checkout. If your cart order is $59 CAD or more, your business will see an option to pay for your purchase in monthly installments.

Step 2: You will be taken through a short application process to see if your business is approved to pay in installments.

Step 3: If your business is approved, you will be taken through a short process to finalize the order. If you decide to take out a plan, your installment payments will be due monthly afterward. Depending on your state, the sales tax may be due at checkout.

For your convenience, here is a link to some frequently asked questions and answers about Installments for Square Hardware on our Support Center. 

I hope this information is helpful but please do let us know if you have any additional questions. Always happy to help! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2