x

Pay square for retail fee by direct debit from our bank

Has anyone found a way to pay their monthly Square for Retail fee directly from their bank account that is registered in their Square account?

The only option that I see online is for pay me to from a credit card, and that adds a step to banking and accounting that seems unnecessary to us. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Dave2CR 👋Thanks for taking the time to post here again on the Community!

Currently, the only option to pay subscription fees for services such as Square for Retail would be through a card on file. The ability to pay for Square subscriptions via ACH from a bank account has been a long standing Feature Request, and may become available down the road.

Should anything change, we will reach back out and let you know!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Dave2CR 👋Thanks for taking the time to post here again on the Community!

Currently, the only option to pay subscription fees for services such as Square for Retail would be through a card on file. The ability to pay for Square subscriptions via ACH from a bank account has been a long standing Feature Request, and may become available down the road.

Should anything change, we will reach back out and let you know!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2