x
Beta Member

Setting up and linking to social media

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some guidance or pointed in the right direction.
I currently run a small online business via a Facebook group, I have managed to do this for the last 3 years by uploading the stock with pictures, prices quantities directly onto my group, then onto Square, or vice versa. Sqaure is what I use for invoicing my customers, keep track of stock and I have only been using it for about a year now.
What I would like to be able to do is up-load it once then it automatically, like magic, appears on either the group or a page on Facebook/Instagram.
Just it is currently taking all my time and energy doing it this way and I want to be looking at promoting other services and products, but I just never seem to find the time. It is mainly only me doing this with the occasional help from family.
I need to find a way to change this as we are hoping to open a shop next year plus expand with all the printing etc.
I currently hold more than 2,400 different products.

So if anyone can offer any ideas on the best was forward with this, I would really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Plymouthfamilyb ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for your post, I'd be happy to help!

Do you have a Square Online website?.  That way you could add your items to Square first and then share your item pages to your Facebook group which would be much quicker than a double upload

You could also set up an Instagram page and set up Instagram Shopping with Square Online. Your Instagram page would be visible on your Square Online site and you would have shoppable links on your Instagram page. 

Let me know what you think about this idea and I can send some more information, or if this doesn't work for you we can think of more ideas. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Plymouthfamilyb ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for your post, I'd be happy to help!

Do you have a Square Online website?.  That way you could add your items to Square first and then share your item pages to your Facebook group which would be much quicker than a double upload

You could also set up an Instagram page and set up Instagram Shopping with Square Online. Your Instagram page would be visible on your Square Online site and you would have shoppable links on your Instagram page. 

Let me know what you think about this idea and I can send some more information, or if this doesn't work for you we can think of more ideas. 

Breffni
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi, thank you, this sounds like the perfect solution for me. I believe I just need a step by step guide to set this all up as it is totally blowing me away with it all. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Great! Glad that this sounds like a potential solution @Plymouthfamilyb

I'll leave some resources to help you get set up here, if you have any questions, just let me know! 

Get Started with Square Online 

Youtube.com/@SquareUK - Search Square Online in the search bar for plenty of tutorials. 

Breffni
Message 4 of 4