x

Help please. Im trying (unsuccessfully) to link a g suite account with my website to use email.

Help please. Im trying (unsuccessfully) to link a g suite account with my website to use email.

[redacted personal information]

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @BigPhilsBiltong, really sorry to hear you are experiencing this! Just a note, this is a public forum so we recommend avoid posting personal information like email address on the community for security reasons.

It can take a while for G-Suite to configure before you can start using it. If it has been more than 24 hours since the message first appear, the best thing to do is to contact our Support team directly who would be able to take a closer look into this since it's an account-specific issue. 

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 7

Tranguyen.

Thank you for your help.

I have waited patiently for my g suite to be completed but is still not done. I believe I started it on 10th January and I'm still waiting. After a brief call to Square customer service, I was redirected to weebly and there was no answer. Getting pretty frustrated now. Can anyone help please?

Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your help.

Message 4 of 7
Admin

I've reached out to a few people here on my end and see if they've come across this issue previously and what we can do to get it resolve. Once I have an update from the team, I'll be sure to reach out and let you know immediately @BigPhilsBiltong.

Tra
Message 5 of 7

Thank you, I await your response.

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Hey @BigPhilsBiltong, I just want to follow up and let you know the issue should be fixed now. You just need to sign in to admin.google.com to finish setting up the account. Let me know if you are still running into any error message and I can have a further look on my end!

Tra
Message 7 of 7