x

You have 0 days left to verify your identity. If you don’t, all past transactions will be refunded

hi , iv used square for the last 9 month or so without issue

including taking payments ect

now this has flashed up on my dashboard

"You have 0 days left to verify your identity. If you don’t, all past transactions will be refunded to your buyers. Verify now "

when i click the verify now button its just sending me back to the first screen

any help would be appreciated
Message 1 of 12
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Helen here from the Community team, I am very sorry for this late reply and for the concern this caused today. There was an issue that caused an incorrect message to be displayed on some Square Online overview pages. This issue has been fully resolved and the messaging no longer be visible. Payments were not affected and your funds will be transferred to your bank account according to your normal pay schedule. 

Again I'm really sorry for the trouble this caused and thank you so much for your patience today. In future we will update the Square status page, https://uk.issquareup.com/, to notify you about any performance issues. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

I've just had this too some come here to see what it's all about. I'm hoping it's just a glitch!

Message 2 of 12

thankyou for the reply. i will post if i find a sollution

Message 3 of 12

SAME MESSAGE.

I have never seen this message and I am NOT HAPPY. Been on hold with square for over 20 min and nobody will respond.

Message 4 of 12

thankyou for the reply. i will post if i find a sollution

Message 5 of 12

My 'notification' is no longer there but "refund all of your previous transactions" is not ok... I expect an apology if it was a glitch. 

Message 6 of 12
Super Seller

Which part of square have you seen this on? I've barely been able to access https://squareup.com or https://sellercommunity.com today, may have been a bad glitch somewhere but this is a concerning issue, as it seems you may not have the chance to send anything in. Hopefully @tranguyen can help everyone and maybe update us if there are any issues as earlier i was locked out of square for quite a while and couldn't even consult seller community as the login page is hosted on Square: Solutions & Tools to Grow Your Business has anyone else had a similar issue prior to this thought glitch?

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 7 of 12

Untitledhjhjhjh.png

Message 8 of 12

it was where the red outline is on the picture, 

about 20 minutes ago all the options vanished including the 

"You have 0 days left to verify your identity. If you don’t, all past transactions will be refunded to your buyers. Verify now "

ansd the option to hire a designer ect.

now its back to having the option to hire a designer only

Message 9 of 12
Admin

Best Answer

Helen here from the Community team, I am very sorry for this late reply and for the concern this caused today. There was an issue that caused an incorrect message to be displayed on some Square Online overview pages. This issue has been fully resolved and the messaging no longer be visible. Payments were not affected and your funds will be transferred to your bank account according to your normal pay schedule. 

Again I'm really sorry for the trouble this caused and thank you so much for your patience today. In future we will update the Square status page, https://uk.issquareup.com/, to notify you about any performance issues. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 10 of 12
Super Seller

I’m not sure what you aimed to show in this all I see is the hire site designer banner

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 11 of 12
Admin

Hi everyone, I just want to follow up with you all. I'm really sorry for all the trouble caused by this issue and thanks for bearing with us while our team work to resolve this! Let me know if there is anything I can do and I'll be happy to help. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 12 of 12